Vladimir A. PODSOLONKOa,
Elena A. PODSOLONKOb
V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University, Institute of Economics and Management (Simferopol, Republic of Crimea, Russia):
a) PhD (Dr.Sc.) in Economics, Professor;
b) PhD (Dr.Sc.) in Economics, Professor; e-mail: email@example.com
FOREIGN TOURISM MULTIPLICATIVE DEVELOPMENT STRATEGY IN RUSSIA
The article provides information for the last 15 years on the number of foreign tourists who visited Russia, and the Russians have been in the number of tourists in other countries. Exceeding in 7.2 times of tours Russians abroad over the arrival in Russia of foreign tourists in 2014 led to the country's economic losses. The authors give substantiation of the strategic importance of development of foreign tourism in Russia from 55o to 75o north latitude in the conditions of an expanding global warming on our planet.
The article generates an understanding of multiplicative foreign tourism opportunities in the development of Russian economy. Cruise, sea and river tourism, and partly train and bus tourism are among the priorities of multiplicative effect on the economy of country.
The authors show examples of possible development of water cruise tourism in the regions, with poor results of economic development in their federal districts.
The article presents scientifically based proposals for the establishment multiplicative system development of foreign tourism in Russia. Formation of a specialized complex organization "Cluster-multiplicator" that will perform interaction between enterprises and organizations, affecting their activities directly or indirectly to the implementation and development foreign tourism in Russia is the basis of the system. The main form of interaction between members of the cluster is planned development and implementing long-term (15–20 years) State Target Program "Multiplicative tourism" that should be updated every 3-5 years. The authors offer basic components of the performance management system of all sections implementation in the target program, covering targeted management decisions on functional responsibilities of managers and performers, members of the cluster and the results that could be obtained in the implementation of these decisions. There are stipulated financial and administrative interests for the level of effectiveness of staff at all chains of the cluster, with the appropriate expertise of the interest. c
The basics of the system of actualization the professional knowledge of the staff of all parts of the cluster, including distance learning opportunities are scheduled.
Keywords: cruise tourism, economy, management, multiplicator, multiplicative development, foreign tourists, cluster.
1. Podsolonko, M. V. (2013). Dinamika i tendencii razvitija ekonomiki nacional'nogo hozjajstva [The dynamics and development trends of the national economy]. Uchenye zapiski Tavricheskogo nacional'nogo universiteta imeni V.I. Vernadskogo [Scientific notes of the Vernadsky Tauride National University. Series: Economics and Management], 26(3), 131-154. (In Russ.).
2. Podsolonko, V. A., Podsolonko, M. V., & Rotanov, G. N. (2016). Diversifikacija proizvodstva v sfere uslug kak faktor povyshenija ustojchivosti ekonomiki [Diversification of production in the service sector as a factor of economic stability]. In “Organizacionno-ekonomicheskij mehanizm upravlenija operezhajushhim razvitiem regionov [Organizational-economic controlling mechanism of the priority regional development]”: The VI International Scientific and Practical Conference. Simferopol: DIAJPI. (In Russ.).
3. Logunova, N. A. (2014). Strategija formirovanija i effektivnogo razvitija kruiznogo turizma [The strategy of the formation and efficient development of cruise tourism]: a monograph. Simferopol: DIAJPI. (In Russ.).
4. Podsolonko, M. V. (2011). Rekreacionnye klastery v predprinimatel'stve [Recreational clusters in the entrepreneurship]: a monograph. Simferopol: DIAJPI. (In Russ.).
5. Podsolonko, E. A. (2007). Regional'naja ekonomika: konkurentosposobnost' i upravlenie kompetencijami [Regional economy: competitiveness and competence management]: a monograph. Simferopol: Krymuchpedgiz. (In Russ.).
6. Podsolonko, E. A., & Gontar, T. N. (2012). Mehanizm organizacii turisticheskogo klastera na baze sozdanija edinogo informacionnogo prostranstva [The mechanism of the tourism cluster organizations based on the creation of a single information space]. Vіsnik Hmel'nickogo nacіonal'nogo unіversitetu. Ekonomіchnі nauki [Bulletin of Khmelnytskyi national university. Economics], 3(2), 45-49. (In Russ.).
7. Podsoloko, V. A., & Podsolonko, E. A. (2010). Operezhajushhee upravlenie razvitiem turizma v Krymu [Anticipatory management of tourism development in Crimea]. In “Turizm, kurorty i nauka: Problemy i perspektivy regionalnogo razvitiya turizma” [Tourism, resorts, and science. Problems and prospects of development of regional tourism]. Simferopol: V.I. Vernadsky TNU, Crimean Association of Travel Agencies. (In Russ.).
- Podsolonko, V. A., & Podsolonko, E. A. (2017). Foreign tourism
multiplicative development strategy in Russia. Sovremennye problemy servisa i turizma [Service and Tourism: Current Challenges], 11(1), 25-34. doi: 10.22412/1995-0411-2017-11-1-25-34 (In Russ.).